Fulton Chair - Peacock Wool Velvet and Modern Leaf
Availability: In stock
Our modern take on the classic reading chair pairs delicate detailing with signature styling. Handcrafted with intimate, scaled-down proportions, the Fulton Chair fuses the elegance of the past—from traditional rolled arms and back to hand-hammered, steel nailhead edging—with a pop of the present. Completed with elegant turned hardwood legs in front and angled legs in back.
Finely upholstered in two options: Linen Slub Greystone
is subtle and timeless, while Peacock Wool Velvet with Modern Leaf offers the juxtaposition of bright color, pattern and texture.
- Schoolhouse Electric Exclusive
- Peacock Wool Velvet fabric (35% wool, 35% rayon, 22% cotton, 8% polyester; rub count 100,000)
- Modern Leaf fabric (100% cotton)
- Kiln-dried alder hardwood legs in Espresso finish
- Crafted from wood harvested from sustainable alder forests
- Sinuous spring construction with foam padding
- Includes a Peacock Wool Velvet covered, feather down-filled back pillow (21"x13")
- Custom made in Los Angeles