QUIN may be the tiniest shop in town, but it's packed with style and the best goodies around. Recently opened by Saint Cupcake owner Jami Curl, the new shop is a local, Portland-style candy store filled with handmade, sugar-filled treats.
Marshmallows, lollipops, starbursts, and caramels are just a few of the featured items. Jami's store is also full of other delectable goodies, such as:
- Smoked Cola Gum Drops
- Sniffle Slayer (ginger, lemon and cayenne) Lollipops
- Blackberry Tangerine Gum Drops
- Steven Smith Tea Lord Bergamot and Smoked Chai Caramels
- Oregon Strawberry Marshmallow
- Tangerine Sour Supremes Hard Candies
- Water Avenue Coffee Gumdrops
- Jacobsen Sea Salt Caramels and Marshmallows
We had the opportunity to partner with QUIN and thought our Schoolhouse Electric clock as well as our new tangled chandelier (not launched yet!) would go perfectly with the store's yellow and black decor. Also, if you look closely, there's a few Schoolhouse Electric ion lamps in the mix too.
QUIN is located in Portland's latest retail project, Union Way (between SW Stark + West Burnside) and is a must-see for anyone visiting the rose city or anyone with a sweet tooth. We'd highly recommend the homemade starbursts...divine.