Digital Manager - PDX
Reports to: V.P. of Sales, Product, Marketing & Brand
Communicates with: All Schoolhouse Teams
Effective: October, 2016
The Digital Manager will help plan, implement and drive a growth-focused digital roadmap. This person will be accountable for developing and maintaining directional alignment towards the roadmap across brand, product, marketing, sales and operations functions at Schoolhouse. The qualified candidate will be comfortable balancing strategic leadership with tactical execution at a fast-growing small company.
- Analyze current digital reality across all channels and customer types, define growth-focused vision, merchandising strategy, develop roadmap, deliver increased sales and brand awareness.
- Meet regularly with peers across other functions (Marketing, Product, Sales) to ensure alignment and collaborate towards shared goals.
- Accountable for project management of cross functional digital initiatives.
- Inform, influence and contribute to the strategic vision for the company.
- Directs and motivates team members and their workloads in a positive, productive and respectful manner, ensuring appropriate team work, work focus, efficiency and quality.
- Provides timely employee reviews, coaching and discipline as needed.
- Balance speed to market and execution with obsessive design.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for on-brand adoption where appropriate.
- Special projects –TBD
- Exceptional project management skills - including teamwork, communication, collaboration, time management, accountability
- Open minded, ready to learn, willing to teach
- Strong balance of data-driven thinking and creativity
- Confident, self-starting, problem solving skills
- Experience leading results-oriented digital/ecommerce teams
- Experience working cross functionally in a dynamic environment
- Experience leading creative and technical agendas forward in harmony
- Deep expertise in web analytics and digital trends
- Basic understanding, appreciation, and willingness to embrace the SECO brand and values
- Degree in IT, Marketing, Business, Engineering or related field
- Proven five to ten years working experience in digital marketing
- Strong references and/or portfolio
- Standard office environment
To apply for this position please submit resume & cover letter highlighting why you’re the best person for the job to email@example.com
Please do not apply in person and please no phone calls.