Immensely textured with a richly-toned color palette, this meditative collection focuses on the relaxing properties found in nature and landscape study. Soaked in mood and peacefully inviting. High Flown is one of five original paintings in our exclusive Schoolhouse Art Studio series by Adele Yonchak.
Dimensions: 24" W x 1.5"D x 30" H
Product material: Canvas / Acrylic Paint
Product origin: Charlotte, North Carolina
Return notes: Original art pieces are final sale items and cannot be returned. If you have questions, our customer support team may be reached by email at CustomerSupport@schoolhouseelectric.com or by phone at 1-800-630-7113.
Weight: 6.0 lb
Flat Rate Shipping: This product qualifies for a flat $15 shipping rate. Each original painting is packed and shipped with efficiency and the painting’s safety in mind.
- Paintings will arrive hang-ready with included eye screws and picture wire attached.
- Hang from appropriately sized, sturdy hardware driven into a wall stud for stability.
- Wall anchors or mounting brackets are recommended for heavy paintings.
- To avoid damage to the painting when moving, handle with care and clean, dry hands.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight as well as extreme heat, cold or humidity.
- Paintings may be cleaned with a soft, dry cloth or natural-hair artists’ brush.
- When in doubt, contact a professional art conservator.
Charlotte, North Carolina artist Adele Yonchak creates abstracted landscapes and simple scenes illustrated in unique ways. Attracted to landscapes and flowers found throughout the southeast and beyond, Adele enjoys keeping her subject matter familiar but with a unique point of view. Her goal is to produce work that feels at home but in an unexpected way.