Porch Gathering by Lulie Wallace
Rich in spirit and color, there is endless charm and a thoughtfulness to be found in this setting. Jubilant pattern play and vintage whimsy bring a sense of delight into the home. Porch Gathering is one of three original paintings in our exclusive Schoolhouse Art Studio series by Lulie Wallace.
Dimensions: 24" W x 1.75"D x 24" H
Product material: Wood Panel / Acrylic + Oil Paints / Neo-Color Crayon
Product origin: Charleston, South Carolina
Return notes: Original art pieces are final sale items and cannot be returned. If you have questions, our customer support team may be reached by email at CustomerSupport@schoolhouseelectric.com or by phone at 1-800-630-7113.
Weight: 8.0 lb
Flat Rate Shipping: This product qualifies for a flat $15 shipping rate. Each original painting is packed and shipped with efficiency and the painting’s safety in mind.
- Paintings will arrive hang-ready with included eye screws and picture wire attached.
- Hang from appropriately sized, sturdy hardware driven into a wall stud for stability.
- Wall anchors or mounting brackets are recommended for heavy paintings.
- To avoid damage to the painting when moving, handle with care and clean, dry hands.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight as well as extreme heat, cold or humidity.
- Paintings may be cleaned with a soft, dry cloth or natural-hair artists’ brush.
- When in doubt, contact a professional art conservator.
I really do think my paintings very much reflect who I am and what I'm attracted to in my everyday life. I am attracted to joyful, thoughtful people. I love bright, vibrant colors and often find inspiration in everyday items like a vintage Kilim rug, a unusual print on a blouse, or an envelope liner that contains a letter from a friend. I have a strong appreciation for the strange and quirky and love a good exclamation mark (or two)!! I just get excited. I feel incredibly thankful to work in a job that I love and am passionate about. My hope is that my paintings simply bring a piece of joy to the homes they inhabit.